Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar Help

Jonlb21

Hey Guys,

Wanted to get a few thoughts on oxandrovar. 2 months ago I was running anavar without test and my blood pressure when through the roof and shut down my body. I've had time to recover and am thinking of running test stack 17, sarms, oxandrovar, and maybe staking with unleased. However, my question is do I have to run test with Oxandrovar?

Because if I do I would rather wait. I have test e on hand, anavar, n2 guard sarms, test stack 17, oxandrovar, and forma stanzol. If i have to run test with oxandroavr I would rather wait to cut down my body fat down and run a test e and anavar cycle again.

What do you guys think? Do I need to stack oxandrovar with test to combat side effects and my body shutting down ? Cause I don't want to go through that again.

You don't need to stack a PH with actual Test, but it is a good idea to have a Test base. There are a few topical dhea products that work well. There is also 4-Andro, which converts to Test. Either one of those would be fine.

For blood pressure, make sure you are using cycle support.

I would save Test Stack and Unleashed for PCT.

You don't need to stack a PH with actual Test, but it is a good idea to have a Test base. There are a few topical dhea products that work well. There is also 4-Andro, which converts to Test. Either one of those would be fine.

For blood pressure, make sure you are using cycle support.

I would save Test Stack and Unleashed for PCT.

So in other words you are suggesting you treat this a normal cycle? So would this work?

oxandrovar 2 caps a day 4-6 weeks
N2 Guard 4-6 weeks
HCgenrate
I dont think i will add RS Transaderm because of how expensive it is.

PCT
test stack 17
unleased

if this is the case wouldn't I yield better results with test and anavar? I guess what I'm saying is I bought oxandrovar because I thought I could take it solo. Stacking all these supps for just a pro hormone seems pretty expensive even though I have it on hand. I guess i was saving it for my test, anavar stack when i cut my bf down

Then pick up some 4-Andro for your test base. It is cheap, like $35. It convert to Testosterone, so it will help with libido.

Run the OxandroVar for 4-6 weeks, with cycle support.

Then for PCT, run your Test Stack and Unleashed with a SERM and AI.

You can take Oxandrovar by itself just fine bro. It's always good to have a test base, but not absolutely necessary. What concerns me is your previous problem with blood pressure. What are your current stats, and what does your blood pressure normally run at? If you are not in proper shape before starting this cycle, and do not run the proper supports (N2guard), blood pressure could be an issue again. It can be common with any PH, oral, or AAS. Also make sure you do not exceed two caps per day.

If you need discounts for Test Stack, just send me a PM and I can help with that.

I ran Ox alone and had great success, only ran it with N2guard to kick start my cycle and I was doing 1 cap am 1 cap pm and didn't notice any sides whatsoever. I actually slept like a rock on Ox but perhaps because I was taking all the right supports. For BP what has really helped me (and I'm in great cardiovascular shape) was Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed Extract, Fish/Flax Oils, on top of N2Guard and never had BP problems. Oh and taurine and potassium.. NOW makes all of those for dirt cheap

Last edited:
Just finished ox to kick off my tren e cycle. Great kicker for tren e if you don't use ace. I am running a deficit in my diet and gained 5 pounds... Everything is hard and tight with great vascularity no side...used n2guard and gw with it. Going 6 more weeks of tren before taking a break from aas

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom