Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)

Singleton

Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) is used to treat breast cancer in women. It is also very useful for bodybuilders because it blocks estrogen receptors, which can prevent gyno and other side effects of steroid use.

I found a pharmacy where I can order Tamoxifen. The pharmacy states that I must have a perscription, but does not require me to provide it to them.

Getting a perscription is probably impossible for me because I am a man.

What if I just order it? What kind of trouble could I get into? Would customs really care about that?

Thanks

I've done it countless times with no problems. My current supplier even puts a green sticker on outside of box for Customs indicating that they are medicines ordered via the FDA Orphan drug act something or another. Don't ask me the name of supplier -- sorry.

I've been thinking about it myself because a very reliable online source I used to use (until they tripled their prices) is now carrying Profasi for $65. It might be scheduled though. Ask Rick. I don't have free online legal research anymore and I don't have a copy of the schedules. Rick should know. It might not be scheduled, come to think of it, but rather just on the Customs "alert" list. You might be able to go to Customs or FDA website yourself and research it yourself.

HCG is not scheduled as a controlled substance under federal law. It is scheduled under certain states' laws.

Top Bottom