Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral steroids to use with equipoise

Biaolwer

I’m a bit confused when it comes to equipoise and what oral steroids work best with it.
My stats are 5’6’’ 188 pounds and looking to lean up a bit from here. And I’m 35 years old. Coming off a long relationship and back in the dating pool so want to attract the hotties.
My plan is 12 weeks of EQ 500mgs a week.
Which orals would work good with it? Should I go with anavar or should I go with proviron?

My stats are 5’6’’ 188 pounds and looking to lean up a bit from here. And I’m 35 years old. Coming off a long relationship and back in the dating pool so want to attract the hotties
Losing weight and building muscle does not require drugs. Have you used gear in the past?
What does your diet and training look like?
Can you post some pics of your physique?

Which orals would work good with it? Should I go with anavar or should I go with proviron?
You don't need any orals with it. Just run EQ and test.

I’m a bit confused when it comes to equipoise and what oral steroids work best with it.
My stats are 5’6’’ 188 pounds and looking to lean up a bit from here. And I’m 35 years old. Coming off a long relationship and back in the dating pool so want to attract the hotties.
My plan is 12 weeks of EQ 500mgs a week.
if you want to use eq, 200mgs to start off with some winstrol and test base

anavar it is my personal favorite but it's kind of expensive

it's not a bad idea to stack 1 oral with 1 injectable

Top Bottom