Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ooo STEELERS LOVE ooo Zer you out there???

Puc

Banned
TTTTOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY

when kordell came in and the offense grinded to a hault i wanted to cry. but, fuck it...

i think he twisted his ankle. he went to the locker room for a quarter and then came back out and played.

Puc said:
TTTTOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY

when kordell came in and the offense grinded to a hault i wanted to cry. but, fuck it...

I know brother. I almost passed out when I saw that fatass step on his ankle and torque it that way. That's usually the way guys get really hurt, because he didn't even see it coming and couldn't brace himself or anything, like he might if say he were taking a sack or something. Also, ONE PLAY bro, & Kordell fumbles. You can tell that that fucker can't handle pressure whatsoever. He is best off leaving Pittsburgh after this year, and go somewhere where the fans aren't so brutal on their QB. I think it would be best for him. I always liked the guy, and think that he is a 1/2-decent QB, but is just way to fragile emotionally imo. Anyhow brother, T-Gun is fine, and looking like the second coming of Phil Simms(Mr. Efficient).

Top Bottom