Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK- How many of you crazies are gonna dish out the $55 to watch Tyson/Lewis?

Man!! You guys are killing me!!! It seems like everybody & their brother is getting it free but me! hehehe Oh well, I figure I usually splurge 1-2 times a year for some kind of PPV event so I guess this will be it but if Lewis pulls a "Golatta" I'll be pissed!!!
I'm hoping Lewis can use his jab & stay away from Tyson's power but that sure ain't no easy task now is it? I'm sure Tyson will be coming like a mad man for the first 2-3 rounds & if Lewis can survive that, he might just have a shot.

Hey Beefy, thanks for the rum drink bro!!

We're playing cards during the fight so with six guys it's only ten bucks a piece.

I'll just try to win it back throughout the night by winning a few big pots.

Yeah, i saw that King is charging 55 bucks! Thats fucked up.

You KNOW the fights are rigged. I doubt the WWE even charges that much.

nevertoobig said:
:rolleyes: Where'd u find out that it's gonna be fixed then?

Come on bro, everyone knows its all about that cheddar. So they can come back with a rematch and make even more money.:rolleyes:

it 79$ here, well around 55 us I guess

I ll never pay that much money to see two punks beat eachother when everyday I see real fighting machine ;)

still can be a man only night!

Ill bring the beer

I'll be watching it, but at 5am, shiiit.

I guess we will see if the whole thing is just one big show boat or that they do actually hate each other with a passion....

Its been all talk up to now, time for the real business

Torch said:

Come on bro, everyone knows its all about that cheddar. So they can come back with a rematch and make even more money.:rolleyes:

I hardly think there'll be much acting going on between these guys on Saturday night.

Top Bottom