Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok boxing fans, lets hear your predictions for tonight

Delinquent

I haven't seen many fights with any of the fighters but from the commentary that I've read, it seems McCline is quicker
and can last longer. Not sure about the Mayweather fight though. Seems the last fight wasn't that accurate on the scorecards and these two don't fear each other so I think it's gonna be a pretty good fight.

ph_mayklitsch_378x500.jpg

My prediction is that both of them are going to come and fight like crap, take a beating, go to the locker room and cry and then in ther interview claim that they outboxed the other.

I also predict that Mr. T will be in the audience and grow bored and charge the ring with a steel chair and "bust dem foos up"

Delinquent said:
I haven't seen many fights with any of the fighters but from the commentary that I've read, it seems McCline is quicker
and can last longer. Not sure about the Mayweather fight though. Seems the last fight wasn't that accurate on the scorecards and these two don't fear each other so I think it's gonna be a pretty good fight.

Thanks for posting this. I know what I'll be doing tonight at 7 now. I'll pick Klitschko. I think he's for real from what I've seen.

ph_mayklitsch_378x500.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I know what I'll be doing tonight at 7 now. I'll pick Klitschko. I think he's for real from what I've seen.

i think mayweather and klitchsko will win. i've seen both klitchko's fight a few times, and wladamir looks to be a better boxer than his older brother.

Klitschko wins easily by tko in 10th round. The big guy got hit by him in the second round and was afraid the rest of the fight. He has awesome power. Can't wait to see how good he is or will become.

Top Bottom