Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Official Pats Will PWN Your Team Thread ***

Phaded said:
lol you calling me pwned.. your team barely beat a horrible buffalo bills team.. i think you were the one who got owned by your own thread..

that is pure idiot logic...you were taunting and lost you fool.

mightymouse69 said:
that is pure idiot logic...you were taunting and lost you fool.

bro they def did not 'pwn' the bills.. so you lost.. make a better thread next time.. its funny you didn't post the entire game cause you were pissing your pants..

Phaded said:
bro they def did not 'pwn' the bills.. so you lost.. make a better thread next time.. its funny you didn't post the entire game cause you were pissing your pants..
i would have but I was not at my house.I was at my dads.

Phaded said:

I really dont' think you ever watched a whole football game...that is why you posted the score, thinking they would lose. That is your lesson of the day.

lol and you give me neg. karma fucken baby.. its all good you are a moron and got pwned on your own fucken thread you might as well delete it ..

Phaded said:
lol and you give me neg. karma fucken baby.. its all good you are a moron and got pwned on your own fucken thread you might as well delete it ..

bro, who won...are you serious, did you even play Pop Warner?

Top Bottom