Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official 2006 Yankee's SUCK Thread!

How's it feel that J Damon came over to the Yanks? He just couldn't resist.

Damon, Jeter, Sheffield, ARod, Matsui, Giambi, Posada, Cano, Johnson, Rivera

Let's go Yanks. Whooohooo.

WarriorPL said:
Nothing I dislike more than people who hate the yankees for no reason. You don't even follow baseball.. what's your reason?

For me it is just like what the Lakers used to be with Shaq and Kobe, I hated them badly.

I just don't like the yankees for some reason. I dont like the name and I cant stand to look at the uniforms. They should win almost every game, they have the most money invested in the best players out there. I am more of an "under-dog" fan i guess.

Hell, I didn't really like Jordan all that much when he was playing. I thought he was a ball hog. But i still beleive he is the best bball player to ever live.

The Mets the last few years have put out just as much money than the Yanks, but haven't yielded the same results.

The Yanks bring in big talent that performs above their ability and that's why they win. They are the most professioinal looking team in the league, all clean shaven. How could you hate on the pin stripes? Is anything more fearful in baseball besides those pin stripes? I think not.

NickyE3 said:
I hate the Yankees. I dont follow baseball much because I live in Kansas, the Royals suck every year. As long as the Yankees don't win, i am a happy camper.

lol @ zack greinke.. i played with that kid my entire life and he's always beenw eird as fuck..

NickyE3 said:
For me it is just like what the Lakers used to be with Shaq and Kobe, I hated them badly.

I just don't like the yankees for some reason. I dont like the name and I cant stand to look at the uniforms. They should win almost every game, they have the most money invested in the best players out there. I am more of an "under-dog" fan i guess.

Hell, I didn't really like Jordan all that much when he was playing. I thought he was a ball hog. But i still beleive he is the best bball player to ever live.

heh figured.. thats how most people are.

They just don't like them cuz of them having the biggest salary... winning too much.. blah blah.

geez

Top Bottom