Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official 2006 Yankee's SUCK Thread!

Raptorex

Well boys and girls, and all you rat-bastard Yankee fans, another baseball season is underway and it is only appropriate for us Boston Red Sox fans to wish our Yankee counterparts good luck this season.

Without further ado:

Yankee's SUCK the Big ONE!!!

8=========D <<< Yankee Fan's Breakfast of Champions!

You know Im in baby. Thank god baseball is back!

Although did you see the pwnage by Bronson Arroyo when he pitched against the Sox?

I hate the Yankees. I dont follow baseball much because I live in Kansas, the Royals suck every year. As long as the Yankees don't win, i am a happy camper.

Kakdiesel said:
You know Im in baby. Thank god baseball is back!

Although did you see the pwnage by Bronson Arroyo when he pitched against the Sox?

pre-season bro, it's time now for some real stuff...what did you think of Coco Crisp's catch in the 9th! Schilling looks back in form too.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Come over to the dark side. Let's go Yankees.

NickyE3 said:
I hate the Yankees. I dont follow baseball much because I live in Kansas, the Royals suck every year. As long as the Yankees don't win, i am a happy camper.

Nothing I dislike more than people who hate the yankees for no reason. You don't even follow baseball.. what's your reason?

Top Bottom