Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oakland Athletics

Just walked away from the TV a min ago and it was 6 to 5 twins in the beginning of the 7th!

Go TWINS!

Stopped liking that team when McGuire and Canseco were no longer together, This when I was a little lad I beleive. Whats the Mets record?

If there are any A's fans out there, I have an A's hat, vintage, authentic, fitted from the mid 70's, RomanPro brand. The kind they wore when Reggie Jackson, Catfish Hunter played. It is
mint, and size 7 3/8...I am cleaning out my collection if anyone wants a good deal on it, just pm me.

Shit Yes, Twins ripped it up today. If it werent for early errors they would have really whupped up

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
I have money on the Twins winning the AL
Um... yeah, right. Clearly you forgot about the AL East- there's a team over there from a small norteastern city called New York who just happen to have won 4 of the past 6 Fall Classics. The best the Twins can hope for is a 3-day tour of the Big Apple followed by a quick plane ride home to watch the World Series from their living rooms. I do, however, hope they beat the A's as they're the only ones that might give NY a hard time.

Fuck the Yankees, I hate the fuckng yankees, them and the Braves can go to hell...I hope annaheim kicks their ass, and I sure as hell hope if it comes down to it, my Twinkies, a team that was on the verge of exctinction, with a very small pay roll, knocks over that over priced piece of shit Steinburner

Top Bottom