Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Not a real karma thread (wrestling news)

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Mr Perfect cause of death was listed as cocaine intoxication. This was released the other week. Sad. But never really suspected otherwise.

Stone Cold is slated to lose to the Rock at Wrestlemania... where as the Rock will begin a feud with Goldberg - who really did sign with the WWE (fuck - I hate his slack jaw, no passion self)

Angle is scheduled to lose his match, hence taking a layoff for his neck surgery expecting to keep him out up to a year.

A poll said that no one really cares is Vince wins or loses, as long as he keeps his bad acting ass off Tv and let the real performers shine.

Vampiro is rumored to be in contract negoations with WWE... the stalling point is that they want Muta to sign with him and create a non-English speaking tag team that attempts to sadistically maim each opponent. Muta is very questionable in the knees... almost powder by this point.
 
Wow AAP, thanks for that update.

Kurt Hennig was a great guy, never knew he did drugs. :(

Rock to beat Stone Cold.... wtf is that about. GARBAGE!

Goldberg will school Rock, enough said.

Who is Vampiro and Muta? I remember the names, but can't visualize them.

Oh and Vince sucks, get him off the show!
 
Muta = The Great Muto in Japan... blows green mist....

Vampiro = Tattoo freak from Mexico that has probably the greatest arsenal of moves you can imagine.... the only sad thing is that most people, outside of Konnan, Mysterio and Juvy, can not carry a match with him so he can showcase himself.


Apparently Curt was depressed over screwing himself out of his WWE contract with that fight in the airplane. Oh well.....
 
AAP said:
Muta = The Great Muto in Japan... blows green mist....

Vampiro = Tattoo freak from Mexico that has probably the greatest arsenal of moves you can imagine.... the only sad thing is that most people, outside of Konnan, Mysterio and Juvy, can not carry a match with him so he can showcase himself.

I thought Kwang always spit out green mist... if you remember him.

Vampiro i totally remember now because of the tattoos.
 
Heh i guess Muta did too..

njp-muta-p2.jpg
 
Even though he's gpt the personality of an empty paper bag.................I still like Goldberg, he's one tough bastard.

I heard he used to go to Yeshiva and walk around the temple in a leather skull cap.
He was young, he was tough, he was Yiddish, nuff said. Don't wanna screw with that Jew.
 
I don't like his new disposition. He looks stupid with a bald head, and he seems like more of a pussy.

I liked the old days when he was a REAL prick, back when he was still the Corporate champ.
 
gsxr1000 said:
I don't like his new disposition. He looks stupid with a bald head, and he seems like more of a pussy.

I liked the old days when he was a REAL prick, back when he was still the Corporate champ.

he does seem like a pussy now, and he'll be austins bitch as long as they are against each other. but he was hilarious on monday night, and he actually seemed to be having fun fucking with the crowd.
 
Shit guys!!!

Whatever happened to bam-bam biggalo! Jake the snake! Jimmy supperfly snooka! Junk yard dog!

Guess I been in a hole for about 20 years huh? :) hehehehe

Those were the days of "real" wrastling! Midget wrastling.
 
Only1eagle said:
Shit guys!!!

Whatever happened to bam-bam biggalo! Jake the snake! Jimmy supperfly snooka! Junk yard dog!

Guess I been in a hole for about 20 years huh? :) hehehehe

Those were the days of "real" wrastling! Midget wrastling.

Bam-Bam Bigelo is working a sun-glasses hut on the Boardway in Asbury Park. Jake the Snake is living in a retirement village. Jimmy Snuka has Parkinson's I think.

Oh yeah, and the Junkyard Dog is dead.


Although I definately agree with you, I miss the novelty of midget wrasslin'.
 
the Rock beating Austin? that's gay....

I'd like to see the Hurricane do a run-through...

Goldberg should be fun but I'd rather see more RVD, Booker T, the Undertaker stuff than see fresh blood.

Karma all around...
 

Yep - Ausitn will lose as his punishment for not jobbing to Lesnar...what an idiot.....he dopes make for interesting commentary...I look for a Booker T/Steiner feud again before long or possible a Goldberg/Steiner.....
 
AAP said:
You quoted me but took it out... that ain't right.


LOL

I have no idea how that happened - thats twice this week that a quote ahs gotten mangled
 
i dont watch wrestling

...but im curious.

did those tough enough people ever go anywhere in the WWE?

and why was the WWF renamed the WWE?
 
Re: i dont watch wrestling

p0ink said:
...but im curious.

did those tough enough people ever go anywhere in the WWE?

and why was the WWF renamed the WWE?

no, they suck. it's just an excuse for MTV to have a reality show.

As for the name change, the world wildlife federation sued and got world wrestling federation to change to world wrestling entertainment. what a dumb name.
 
Whatever happened to that big boobed girl..I think Torrie (ANOTHER Torrie) was her name. I've NEVER seen her wrestle. Just a few promos for that Diva's stuff. Got a question though, what is up with this rap challenge they've got John Cena doing? I don't really see the entertainment of this, could just be me though.
 
TheGreat Kabuki

The Great Kabuci (spelling?) spit green shit too. I beleive he was Muta's real life father, if I'm not mistaken.
 
Top Bottom