Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No world cup games up?(bookie forum)

slackers

I can't believe world cup is on the home page of espn.com in north america, only 8 people across the u.s.a. will tune in this year

bran987 said:
I can't believe world cup is on the home page of espn.com in north america, only 8 people across the u.s.a. will tune in this year

yet another non-soccer fan complaing that there is too much world cup coverage.

Many world cup fans around the US are very happy though.

HS Lifter said:
yet another non-soccer fan complaing that there is too much world cup coverage.

Many world cup fans around the US are very happy though.
well excuse me for NOT CARING ABOUT THE WORLD! Since when did the world ever do anything for me?!!!!

why is the field so big? indoor soccer is exciting, but why are outdoor soccer fields so big. even if scores could be like 6-4 instead of 1-0 every game i think I'd really enjoy outdoor soccer. I realize these are ignorant statements, honestly I spend too much time on sports anyway so it's probably better.

are you guys serious?

there are about 10 events up for the world cup, you have 6 minutes to bet on them

they've been up for a month already

take a look at the bookie page, you'll see them

swole said:
are you guys serious?

there are about 10 events up for the world cup, you have 6 minutes to bet on them

they've been up for a month already

take a look at the bookie page, you'll see them

I didnt see a germany costa rica game up.

I might be wrong though.

bran987 said:
well excuse me for NOT CARING ABOUT THE WORLD! Since when did the world ever do anything for me?!!!!

why is the field so big? indoor soccer is exciting, but why are outdoor soccer fields so big. even if scores could be like 6-4 instead of 1-0 every game i think I'd really enjoy outdoor soccer. I realize these are ignorant statements, honestly I spend too much time on sports anyway so it's probably better.

Agreed. ;)

Top Bottom