Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No recovery 6 months after deca need desperate help

Hiver13

Banned
Cycle : 1
Cycle was : 1-10 deca 1-12 test e
Arimidex during cycle

FIRT PCT
Nolva 40 20 20 20
Clomid 100 100 50 50 50 50
Both 6 weeks. My balls went bigger then shrunk again.

Blood test : 0 test low lh/fsh

SECOND PCT (2 months after)

HCG @500iU ed
Clomid 50 50 50 50
HCGenerate
Unleashed

All for 6 weeks (except HCG for 3 weeks)

1 months after my balls shrinks again.
Blood test : loooow test, low lh fsh.

What should i do ? Third PCT ? How much HCG etc ?

Please help. And please to moderators, be honest don't try to sell me your products (phytoserms). I want to live.

So should I kill myself or I could recovery one day ? I want to do big hCG shot. Good idea ?

so you want help but then tell moderators not to tell you to use products that actually work?

I keep telling you people on here that clomid and nolva don't do shit for recovery, you are a perfect example of this.. once they are out of your system you crash back down, they do not help recovery, they DELAY recovery .. that's why your balls keep shrinking back down after plumping up .. I used nolva/clomid pct the first couple cycles i ran and i learned the hard way. funny how I have ran many many cycles the past few years and put up bloodwork and always recover with bloodwork to prove it, yet people insist on reverting back to PCT's that were cool during the Reagan presidency

when you are ready to do it right PM me how bout that.

I've heard lots of good things about using Aromasin and hcg for pct, you've been shutdown 6 months, a few more hours googling won't kill you and you might learn something too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

I can buy your products if it is honest and works...

I went to a doc who is into steroids here in switzerland. He told me not to read the crap on the internet and to take 4x5000 IU HCG with clomid and nolva. I was worried about LH desentizisation. He told me it appears even with low dose and is reversible.

Last edited:
I went to a doc who is into steroids here in switzerland. He told me not to read the crap on the internet and to take 4x5000 IU HCG with clomid and nolva. I was worried about LH desentizisation. He told me it appears even with low dose and is reversible.

lets look at the facts and decide if this 'doctor' knows what he is doing. does he even lift? does he even use steroids? if yes and yes.. does he look like he lifts and uses steroids? lol.. remember Nazi 'doctors' would do horrible experiments on children during WWII so just because someone is a doctor doesn't make them smart or a good person. in my experience most doctors are just rich kids whose parents put them through med school.

hcg suppresses your LH and FSH and boosts T levels because it mimics LH. once you stop taking it your LH and FSH needs to recover and your T levels come crashing down.. how does it make any sense to use hcg during pct?

clomid and nolva will boost your LH, FSH, and T levels while they are in your system. once they are out of your system then you lose that manipulation and your LH, FSH and T levels come crashing back down even lower than before. so essentially it is a bridge into pct to give you a temporary bounce but after that it is useless.

so from that lets deduce the absolute BEST way to run a pct

start with hcg while the steroids are tapering out of your system
then run the SERM's as a bridge into pct.
while the SERM's are tapering away now its time to break out the whip and add in your non suppressive and natural T boosters. Phyto-serms ingredients CANNOT be found anywhere for cheaper, it also contains an anti-estrogen as part of the ingredients, no other T booster can say that. another great PCT supplement is T stack Rx. its pricey but it has 12 of the best T boosting ingredients out there and I would use either phyto or T stack depending on which one is the better deal.

so to summarize this is what you do if you want to break out the whip, notice how I overlap things on purpose below.

hcg 250iu's 2-3X per week .. weeks 1-4
clomid 12.5mg ED or EOD weeks 3-6
T stack RX or Phyto weeks 5-13 1-3 caps per day (whichever one has the better deal go with)

Ruthless Supplements << for Phyto-serms, no code needed its on sale right now so load up
http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html << for T stack SVWQ6R9E code after you put 2 in your cart for buy 1 get 1 free. if that doesn't work you can always do the buy 3 get 1 free deal when you put 4 in your cart.

lets look at the facts and decide if this 'doctor' knows what he is doing. does he even lift? does he even use steroids? if yes and yes.. does he look like he lifts and uses steroids? lol.. remember Nazi 'doctors' would do horrible experiments on children during WWII so just because someone is a doctor doesn't make them smart or a good person. in my experience most doctors are just rich kids whose parents put them through med school.

hcg suppresses your LH and FSH and boosts T levels because it mimics LH. once you stop taking it your LH and FSH needs to recover and your T levels come crashing down.. how does it make any sense to use hcg during pct?

clomid and nolva will boost your LH, FSH, and T levels while they are in your system. once they are out of your system then you lose that manipulation and your LH, FSH and T levels come crashing back down even lower than before. so essentially it is a bridge into pct to give you a temporary bounce but after that it is useless.

so from that lets deduce the absolute BEST way to run a pct

start with hcg while the steroids are tapering out of your system
then run the SERM's as a bridge into pct.
while the SERM's are tapering away now its time to break out the whip and add in your non suppressive and natural T boosters. Phyto-serms ingredients CANNOT be found anywhere for cheaper, it also contains an anti-estrogen as part of the ingredients, no other T booster can say that. another great PCT supplement is T stack Rx. its pricey but it has 12 of the best T boosting ingredients out there and I would use either phyto or T stack depending on which one is the better deal.

so to summarize this is what you do if you want to break out the whip, notice how I overlap things on purpose below.

T stack RX or Phyto weeks 5-13 1-3 caps per day (whichever one has the better deal go with)

Ruthless Supplements << for Phyto-serms, no code needed its on sale right now so load up
http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html << for T stack SVWQ6R9E code after you put 2 in your cart for buy 1 get 1 free. if that doesn't work you can always do the buy 3 get 1 free deal when you put 4 in your cart.

What an awesome post thank you man !
My doctor doesn't lift but follow more than one hundred bodybuilders in my country and he suggest to kick the HPTA with 2 angles for PCT : SERMS to force the hormone production and HCG to restart the balls. But if HCG really shut down LH/FSH, that my blood work confirm (0 LH/FSH after HCG) yes HCG should be a big NO for PCT and my doctor would be wrong. Actually he told me that HCG boost the LH....

So. I'm not sure that serms are only "temporary". I think they block the oestrogen receptors and make the body panic. That way the body would produce test quicker. There are a ton of threads that say SERMS faster the recovery. I hear a ton of hate against SERMS on this forum. I don't understand why.

Since HCG has cleared I don't see any reason to start T boosters 3 weeks later. Clomid are not going to cancel their effects. HCG has a short half-life.

Phytoserms contains only an herbal extract, Bulbine Natalensis, that you can find here by exemple 1000 times cheaper. 360TEST by 360CUT at Bodybuilding.com - Lowest Prices on 360TEST!
I don't need an AI. I have arimidex. (what does aromasin have more than arimidex ? and why people say both yes and no for putting an AI during pct ?)
Now for HPTA recovery when you're in my case. I think I have to take :

- HCGenerate
- T Boosters
- Unleashed
- Post-Cycle
- Clomid or not ? I Have nolva on hand too. Not be used more than 6 weeks. Can I do 2 weeks break then restart a 6 week SERM cycle ? I can help recovery.
and :
- Pray God
- Relax
- Arimidex if my estro is too high ?

how does hcg boost LH when it mimics LH? your doctor is an idiot, I don't doubt he follows 100 bodybuilders in your country but keep in mind those boydbuilders stay on year round, they don't cycle and don't even know how to spell post cycle

when you are on the SERM it boosts T levels and LH, but when you come off they come crashing down, its like opening up a dam.

Just do the PoWeR PCT, it works and backed up by research. I am not saying anyone is wrong but I found it this is the best PCT for restarting HPTA.

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

Google it, its one of the best PCTS.

Cycle : 1
Cycle was : 1-10 deca 1-12 test e
Arimidex during cycle

FIRT PCT
Nolva 40 20 20 20
Clomid 100 100 50 50 50 50
Both 6 weeks. My balls went bigger then shrunk again.

Blood test : 0 test low lh/fsh

SECOND PCT (2 months after)

HCG @500iU ed
Clomid 50 50 50 50
HCGenerate
Unleashed

All for 6 weeks (except HCG for 3 weeks)

1 months after my balls shrinks again.
Blood test : loooow test, low lh fsh.

What should i do ? Third PCT ? How much HCG etc ?

Please help. And please to moderators, be honest don't try to sell me your products (phytoserms). I want to live.

So should I kill myself or I could recovery one day ? I want to do big hCG shot. Good idea ?

I suggest you do the full run with the perfect PCT (except the 2 week bridge): The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Extent it to 6 weeks, staying with a clo/nol/n2 combo.

azazell Thanks I know this PCT, 8 shots of 2500 iU EOD with serms then serms alone for a while. There are a lot of topics about that.
I'm gonna try it in 2 months. The problem is I don't want to use HCG again in PCT. But maybe HCG is the only way to bring balls back to life.

A problem is that my balls constantly shrinks and grow. Last two days they were big, now shrunk like hell. Maybe tomorrow big again etc. for 6 months.

Wolfpack alpha tanks too, but I don't think I need to buy N2Guard for recovery and I I don't need aromasin too, low estrogen is not good for recovery, I've heard a ton of people saying NO AI DURING PCT. SERMS can cause HPTA shutdown too. I don't see any benefit of the Perfect Post Cycle Therapy except buying expensive stuff from your sponsors.

My plan now is :

- Stop the serm (it is my 6th week)
- Unleashed/HCGenerate/Bridge
- Pray and check blood

If I still have not recover in 2 monthsm I'm gonna do the thing above (8 big HCG shots with SERMS).
If it fail, TRT for life at 22......only after one 10 weeks deca cycle.

Top Bottom