Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No college ball???

dunno but I'm getting pissed off, we just had our K taken in the 49ers game.. was supposed to be abandoned and our K returned since it was a push. not sure what happened

thats like the 3rd time that shit happened.

i'm scared to place bets now

Last edited:
I am also owed another 4.44M for last week. even though I was given back what I won, i was never given back my original bet when hoss paid out the wrong team.

so I'm owed 7.777 + another 4.44M... there was a 3rd one that was messed up but I told Hoss he could keep it. mistakes happen, I used to make mistakes too when i bookied but i made sure the bettors got every penny of karma back i owed and i usually gave them extra for the trouble. otherwise no one is gonna trust the bookies in here anymore if we have to worry about our teams winning + worry that the bookies will pay up.

please fix these issues man. the bookie forum should be fun and active. not be all stressful on everyone

Top Bottom