Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

detroit vs pens game 6.. Up in the bookie section.. With a 1 mill limit K LIMIT.. GO GET THAT K LOL ....

wow the odds are crazy.....

Should be a pile on for Wings with those odds. Wootooom's gonna have a hard time betting against his team.

why pitt is 2-0 at home this series/det is 0-2 on the road .. i think they odds are perfect

All over tonight, Osgood=Conn Smythe.....then all the idiots who called for his head in the late 90's will start kissing his ass....

Then out of frustration Domi cross checks Lemieux in the owner's box

Bring on free agency!

why pitt is 2-0 at home this series/det is 0-2 on the road .. i think they odds are perfect

Bettors here are for the most part Wings fans, so with a better return it's highly unlikely they're going to take Pens (excl wootooom).
Blow out of Pitt in game 5.
Datsyuk looks like he hasn't missed a beat after being out all those games.
Amost as much a must win for Detroit, they don't want it to go to 7 where u "never know".

All over tonight, Osgood=Conn Smythe.....then all the idiots who called for his head in the late 90's will start kissing his ass....

Then out of frustration Domi cross checks Lemieux in the owner's box

Bring on free agency!

Zetterberg would get my vote.

Osgood with another cup will probably get into hall of fame one day but he's not the best player on these Detroit teams.

meh i like pitts chances in game 6... no way they will win game 7 in det if they can pull it off , i wont even lie thou

Zetterberg would get my vote.

Osgood with another cup will probably get into hall of fame one day but he's not the best player on these Detroit teams.

Osgood was the backup to Mike Vernon in '97 and started in '98, right?

Won it last year..

Was he Hasek's backup the year they beat Carolina?

Top Bottom