Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

One point I forgot to make on Monday AM, can someone get me Pierre Mc Guire's number?

I wanna tell him that if he takes off that homo Madonna headset thing with the microphone near his mouth, it will make it easier for him to kiss the Penguins' ass

One point I forgot to make on Monday AM, can someone get me Pierre Mc Guire's number?

I wanna tell him that if he takes off that homo Madonna headset thing with the microphone near his mouth, it will make it easier for him to kiss the Penguins' ass

LOL.
He is a former Penguin coach and admitted homer.

Pens coming back at home tonight.
Only team to come back and win after being down 2-0 were Montreal in early 70's.

Pittsburgh's gotta score first. Wings seem impossible to come back on when you're down a couple of goals. Having the last change will help.

Detroit will win the cup but winning a game 3 is so hard...if anyone can do it Detroit can but i would say Pitts this game.

Datsyuk; 4 points next game, Wings win

Has anyone else noticed that Crosby is such a pussy he can't even grow facial hair?

Has anyone else noticed that Crosby is such a pussy he can't even grow facial hair?

Zetterberg's doing a great job on Crosby. It must be the beard.

Good thing Datsyuk's coming back cuz cuz the old guys are looking a little tired at times.

Down to a best of 3 going back to Detroit.

They're going to need Datsyuk. If he was Canadian, he'd have played last night.

Top Bottom