Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nfl Punters

olsonj1007

Hello Everyone, I am new to the board. i know this board is the best board on the net and wanted to know if there were any professinal punters or kickers on here. I live in norther california and need someone to trains with.

thanks

JW

Hire yourself a coach man, training partners sleep in and blow you off for sessions... Look up sports specific training and use that as your exercise training. Also hire a former professional level punter to meet you atleast once weekly for a few hours, there are many ways to find those guys. Good luck!

heavyweightchamp said:
Hire yourself a coach man, training partners sleep in and blow you off for sessions... Look up sports specific training and use that as your exercise training. Also hire a former professional level punter to meet you atleast once weekly for a few hours, there are many ways to find those guys. Good luck!

Thanks for the info man. I alsready have NY JETS punter working with me but am looking for someone to kick with everyday.

thanks,

J DUBB

Top Bottom