Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL playoffs-Philadelphia Eagles and Oakland Raiders will both win!

i'm kinda bias but the Bucs sure do talk alot of shit! Who wants to bet Brad Johnson is out by the 2nd quarter?

um.... tampa wont score 10... eagles wont be under 20... you do the math.

i have no doubt.. i am nervous and worried...but i am extremely confident that this game will go how the last 3 have went....

bucs offense just doesnt match up well vs. philly... big receivers are what philly can eat up... they arent good with the little fast fucks, like harrison, but johnson istn a problem... and kirkland vs. alstott and pittman... i like that too... and the eagle line will hit johnson all day... he has to get rid of the ball ON THREE.. not a tick later or he's a dead man.... he aint lasting the game.

and total package... i still have my montgomery jersey from 81 :)

I don't agree. I think the Bucs will beat the Eagles. Both teams have a great D, but the Eagles have no offense. I think the Bucs have a better D, and a better offense. Unless someone like Brad Johnson chokes, the bucs should win. As far as the Raiders go, they are a good team, and the Titans are hurting in QB and runningback. The thing about the Raiders is they throw up 40 points and the next week put up 7. I think it will be the Raiders and Bucs in the bowl, and the Bucs will stomp them.

MP5 said:
I don't agree. I think the Bucs will beat the Eagles. Both teams have a great D, but the Eagles have no offense.

Interesting that you think the Eagles have no offense..I cant agree with that. We will find out Sunday if the Bucs can score much on the Eagles. Unlikely in my opinion

Top Bottom