Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL playoffs-Philadelphia Eagles and Oakland Raiders will both win!

CytoMel

tampa bay bucs at PHIL EAGLES

I hate the Eagles but they wont have trouble with the bucs this weekend...All this bucs hype from trashing the defenseless 49ers is nuts...Bucs have a shit offensive line and Eagles defense will eat them up

Take the EAGLES and give the points

tenn titans at OAK RAIDERS

No match here as the titans are one dimensional with a nothing running game...And don't buy into this non-injury thin with McNair either..Sure tenn will complete a few passes but no way they can keep up with the RAIDERS

RAIDERS win big! Yes I have been a Raiders fan for years

Gotta be a lot more football fans out there so gimme your opinions!!!

This isnt a flame to bucs or titans fans, only a discussion so bucs and titans fans can post here no problems or flames :mix:

I know its now "cool" to pick the bucs for an upset against the Eagles here in Florida..I debated it with co-workers yesterday.

The Bucs blew out a shitty 49ers team. Big deal.

Sorry guys with that bucs offensive line they wont be running much or passing well. That bucs D is great sure but it is a very overrated because they have trouble with the Eagles offense.

Eagles should win by around 7 points.

Bank on it boys

The Bucs always have a hard time in the cold weather, and Philly has a big physical o line. Those are 2 things that have always given Tampa a lot of trouble.

The titans unfortuneately are 1 dimesnsional this year. Eddie George is still not up to his usual form. And the Titians D is not doing well against the pass. I think Mcnair will keep them in the game, but I think Oakland will be to much.

If Philly and Oakland win we will have rematch of the 1981 Super Bowl. Stand by for a flurry of Jaws, Jim Plunkett, Dick Vermeil and Wilbert Montgomery "where are they now" and "how was it then" pieces on the pre-game shows.

Notice that three out of four of the playoff games were bad last weekend? Weird.
Super Bowls are usually the worst game of the year. Great day to go skiing or something and miss the crowds.

Top Bottom