Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL player dies

i think this is the same team where the defensive coordinators wife died suddenly earlier this season. talk about bad omens

I can't imagine how it occurred. Was he trying to climb from the bed of the truck into the cab through a side window and fell off and possibly under the truck and got ran over? Was he hanging over the roof and she stomped the brakes and he shot off?

One thing for sure, she won't be punished very much for this. She will point at his past and claim that she was fleeing him out of fear or to escape violence and didn't make him jump in (or out) of the back of the truck herself.

I can't imagine how it occurred. Was he trying to climb from the bed of the truck into the cab through a side window and fell off and possibly under the truck and got ran over? Was he hanging over the roof and she stomped the brakes and he shot off?

One thing for sure, she won't be punished very much for this. She will point at his past and claim that she was fleeing him out of fear or to escape violence and didn't make him jump in (or out) of the back of the truck herself.

with no witnesses she can just say she was drivigin off and he jumped on and started threatening her and then fell off.

we've learned an important lesson. don't fight with your gf and when she drives off - jump into the back of her pickup truck! he wasn't a very smart apple apparently.

c

Last edited:
Chris Henry was on the verge of making a big comeback. The broke arm didn't help, and he was out the rest of season. What sucks is he made some serious plays overlooked by bullshit from others. He was a good player. RIP man he will be missed here.

Top Bottom