Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Pittsburgh Steelers@ Arizona Cardinals

Brass balls award goes to needto.

Fucking Steelers, I should never have bet on those bastards. Steelers and Texans were the biggest wager let-downs this week.

Longhorn85 said:
Brass balls award goes to needto.

Fucking Steelers, I should never have bet on those bastards. Steelers and Texans were the biggest wager let-downs this week.
games went for the bookie this week. :)

needtogetaas said:
I dont think I will have a problem as the cards are kicking the shit out of pitts and there is only a few mins left....lmao this is a great week to be a bookie just a great week.
fuck I got hammered weeks one and three
I got timed-out week 2
only hosting the sunday night game has got me a little comfort K

Spartacus said:
fuck I got hammered weeks one and three
I got timed-out week 2
only hosting the sunday night game has got me a little comfort K
well I pulled you our of the hole the other day"did not even get a thanks might I add" and I pulled clock work out of the hole as well...I think I deserve this weeks wins...its just karma coming back to me....spart you know you can keep hosting the games and if you need to get pulled out of the hole for any reason I am always here to help...if you need me to give you some k bro just ask I can do that to..

needtogetaas said:
well I pulled you our of the hole the other day"did not even get a thanks might I add" and I pulled clock work out of the hole as well...I think I deserve this weeks wins...its just karma coming back to me....spart you know you can keep hosting the games and if you need to get pulled out of the hole for any reason I am always here to help...if you need me to give you some k bro just ask I can do that to..
yeah I appreciate it
I was busy the week before I left for my trip and hadn't signed on much
bigmann owes me 100000 from the jets bet
but you bailed me out for 90000 so I call it even in the forum
bigmann owes you,but I don't mind him keeping my K cause he got hit hard and was filling in

Spartacus said:
yeah I appreciate it
I was busy the week before I left for my trip and hadn't signed on much
bigmann owes me 100000 from the jets bet
but you bailed me out for 90000 so I call it even in the forum
bigmann owes you,but I don't mind him keeping my K cause he got hit hard and was filling in
lol ya he got hit hard and I let him keep 60k that he owed me from some bets...looks like we all helped each other out...I got plenty of k and I will always have plenty of k so since I am more fortunate then the rest I dont mind pulling the load some times.... :)

FYI to everyone.
I have tried betting the opposite of who I think will win and I still lose.
I suck!

Top Bottom