Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL MVP Prediction

manning, peyton that is

Harrington, Joey LOL gotta pick one of my lions, but if you think about it, he has more weapons than he could ever asked for, as long as they do his job, he will keep his confidence, and do amazing!!!!

Thing about Gannon is he always had a chip on his shoulder. He has everything to prove now & nothing to lose.

Then again I am a Raider fan.

How about Mike Vanderjat for MVP! lol

Gannon also has a talented receiver core, and NorvTurner at the helms. Tuener loves to run, but he loves BIG pASS plays as well.

They will do better, and Gannon will have some BIG numbers if he stays healthy, the same for Collins (who has a good deep ball) if Gannon goes down.

The Raiders are my team....but Gannon for MVP, I think not. He seems to be getting more confident with the long pass....but unfortunately I have to say I feel more confident with Collins making those plays.

MVP pick....Michael Vick. Sleeper.....Deion Sanders..LMFAO!!!HAHAHA. Just kidding.

was at the Raider's game yesterday.....our D was fuckin awesome! 7 sacks, bledsoe was on his back the whole game.

lakerpride said:
MVP- Preist Holmes (mainly cause KC will go 14-2 this year)
ouch could you have been more wrong on that one!
lakerpride said:
Sleeper- Daivd Carr (3rd year, tons of talent around him at reciever, setup for a breakout year)
well he atleast finally got to cut that fuckin hair! LOL

TRUEsoldier said:
ouch could you have been more wrong on that one!

well he atleast finally got to cut that fuckin hair! LOL

Ya KC is a huge surprise but I still think they'll make the playoffs, but ya bad prediction (the 14-2 part). Carr is playing well but not MVP caliber. He's a MVP canidate in the next 3 years though. I was waiting for someone to say something....thx Truesoldier :p

Top Bottom