Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nfl mock draft

Kiper said Parcells goes with lockdown corner Terance Newman out of KSU. Kid returns punts, kickoffs and gets some reps at WR once in a while.

thermo said:
Bears take Robertson out of KY or Suggs out of ASU or possibly trade down.

Bears were set to trade the 4th pick to the Pats for there 2 first round picks, i believe the 14th and 16th overall or something like that. Negotiations were ended when the Pats demanded the Bears 2nd round pick as well as a part of the deal.

Most likely Robertson....ill go call Mel Kiper in a few and let you know.

I read in sun times that anglehole wont take Snuggs what a dumb MF

thermo said:
Kiper said Parcells goes with lockdown corner Terance Newman out of KSU. Kid returns punts, kickoffs and gets some reps at WR once in a while.
Will Tuna call him Mrs. Newman?

1GILLY1 said:

Will Tuna call him Mrs. Newman?

There are several rumors circulating that the Cowboys might trade the 5th pick in the 1st round, Dexter Coakley, and a 5th or 6th round draft pick for Tim Couch, Jamel White, and 3rd or 4th round pick. The Browns then might trade the 5th pick for more draft picks since Butch Davis values draft picks.

If the Vikings don't trade down, which is a strong possibility, they'll go Jimmy Kennedy from Penn State, or Marcus Trufant from Washington State.

My guess is they may work a deal with the Saints or the Ravens and take Jonathon Sullivan from Oklahoma, but we'll see.

Top Bottom