Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Kickoff is less than 2 months away!!!

Ty Law was a victim of the salary cap months ago. His salary number was too high, and that with the fact that he was coming off a season long injury, and he is getting older, and obviously the Patriots can win will lesser known players... He became one of the first ones gone... As far as I know he is still a free agent... I know the Jets were interested but I dont know where he is now.

patsfan1379 said:
Ty Law was a victim of the salary cap months ago. His salary number was too high, and that with the fact that he was coming off a season long injury, and he is getting older, and obviously the Patriots can win will lesser known players... He became one of the first ones gone... As far as I know he is still a free agent... I know the Jets were interested but I dont know where he is now.
owned again

Omfg That Was Hilarious!!!!! Is That For Real Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Top Bottom