Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL- eagles game

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

first off, you cannot give the rams 7 points... that was free, make them earn it!!!

next, you cannot throw a pick going in at the 30, thats 3 points off the board for you!!!

RECOVER THE FUMBLE AND WORRY ABOUT THE SCORE AFTER YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR FUCKING HANDS!!!

now, i have a question... where the fuck did the time go when mcnabb was tackled with 55 seconds left in the game... bly went down... they didnt stop the clock until 32 seconds were left... where is the 20 seconds??? put that shit back up on the clock and the eagles have a chance to end it there!!!

for all you doubters, i hope you realize that you cannot possibly talk shit now (at least about this game)... the eagles contained that "greatest show on earth" pretty damn well... they start clicking on offense and get duce going and its gonna be a fun year for me.

i can not talk now, i am soar... my poor dog was petrified of me for most of the second half :).... i hope she remembers last year, that should tell her i wont beat her and am not yelling at her, its the tv, not her.

Yeah that sucked, I was pulling for the Eagles in this one.

Still, 2-0 with the Saints and Panthers.

Now, waiting for the Titans game in about five minutes.

:sick:

BIRDS BIRDS BIRDS ...damn that made me sick. I hate that Kurt Warner fucking idiot. FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!! The idiots needed to pick up the fumble!!

Pretty sloppy ending to a well played game on both sides. I feel for ya bomber. Fukin Steelers didn't even show up. First Colorado St. then Penn St., now my damn Steelers. I have already given up on this football season.

The only kool thing I see going on is Fresno St. coming out of the WAC to beat Big 10 & 12 teams. The rest of their schedule is pretty lax, I hope to see them kick ass in a good bowl game at the end. I love cindarella stories. Ever since I watched Caddy Shack...

I was impressed with the Rams new revamped defense until mid way through the third. Wouldn't be suprised a bit if you see these two square down in the playoffs.

Even though the eagles lost they should find some solace. McNabb looked really good out there. Also the eagles stayed close to a team many pick to go to the superbowl.

Be thankful you don't follow the Redskins.

you mean tony bank's team? hehehehe

i do find solace in this game.. they showed they can contain the rams... in fact, the rams offense only put up 6-10 points... i'm not counting the two td's off the turnovers as offenses points completely... they get half of the second td's worth of points, thats it.

i still want my 20 seconds back and that game ends in regulation!!!

Yep MB, that was bad on the new ref's part with the losing of all that time at the end. McNabb looked really pissed about it too, and he's usually pretty happy looking. thats the risk you run with these refs though i suppose. Otherwise they did quite a good job in my opinion. Except in the fins game with the awful pass intereference calls.

Top Bottom