Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL draft theory

• Thread starter Thread starter Megalomaniac
  • Start date Start date
M

Megalomaniac

So I hear they are saying Houston will take Bush and NO is going with Leinhart. That leaves this huge Titans fan with a 3rd pick in the draft. There is this qb out of the University of Texas that is pretty good, I wonder if Jeff has heard about him? The Titans only have 3 players over 6 years on the roster this year, one of them is the QB. Don't get me wrong, I love McNair but deal that mofo Jeff and lets put up the most dominating team in the AFC again!

4everhung said:
I like Fisher

So do I.

But I cannot explain why the Titans suck. Seriously, is it their defense? I thought Volek was good...that guy puts serious points on the board.

swole said:
So do I.

But I cannot explain why the Titans suck. Seriously, is it their defense? I thought Volek was good...that guy puts serious points on the board.
i agree, im not sure the titans problem is at qb

New Orleans will trade down to get either multiple picks or a pick and another player/piece to all the holes they have on that team. they need a qb (gave up on brooks this year by benching him), need a wide reciever (joe horn is breaking down and getting older) and some holes on defense.

Dont be surprised if new orleans trades down with either the jets or maybe titans. Both want Lienert like yesterday.

hamstershaver said:
i agree, im not sure the titans problem is at qb

They have talent at the skill positions, no doubt. Their defense needs an upgrade.

swole said:
So do I.

aren't the Titan's the youngest team in the leaque?
that explains much
and I don't know if it was planned
but it's a damn good time to rebuild while there are so many top notch AFC teams right now
his team will gel when the Pittsburghs and New Englands have faded

4everhung said:
aren't the Titan's the youngest team in the leaque?
that explains much
and I don't know if it was planned
but it's a damn good time to rebuild while there are so many top notch AFC teams right now
his team will gel when the Pittsburghs and New Englands have faded

That is exactly why they didn't win very much this year. By far the youngest team in the league. Most people don't realize that from 97-03 the Titans had the best record in the NFL, natually they are going to be down now dumping all the cap problems the over last 2 years. One problem for them is Fisher has a contract deal this year, other team want him so who knows.

As far as NO trading down, I don't think so. They have already stated they have a lot of interest in Matt. I'm not a big Volek fan but the Titans will definately come out of the draft well this year.

sfmonster said:
Don't get me wrong, I love McNair but deal that mofo Jeff and lets put up the most dominating team in the AFC again!

Keep McNair and draft Young. McNair would make the perfect mentor for him. Work Young in gradually over two years.

Top Bottom