Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Draft talk

drew is coming to detroit... jerry rice is here now being courted by millen... imagine if the lions can somehow keep herman around, get rice, and still have crowell and morton... THAT is a 4 wide set just beggin for drew to be throwing to them.... of course, if batch remains the qb it will all be wasted cuz he has as much talent as my left testicle.... which happens to be the one i am missing...

for wr's i think it has a ton of near future starters... santana moss, freddie mitchell, that ignorant snoop fuck... and the best of the bunch... david T!!!! a few others that are not real popular actually are rated WAY up there!!!

man, draft should not be this exciting... but we need all we can get with nfl...

Originally posted by madbomber31:
drew is coming to detroit... jerry rice is here now being courted by millen... imagine if the lions can somehow keep herman around, get rice, and still have crowell and morton... THAT is a 4 wide set just beggin for drew to be throwing to them.... of course, if batch remains the qb it will all be wasted cuz he has as much talent as my left testicle.... which happens to be the one i am missing...

for wr's i think it has a ton of near future starters... santana moss, freddie mitchell, that ignorant snoop fuck... and the best of the bunch... david T!!!! a few others that are not real popular actually are rated WAY up there!!!

man, draft should not be this exciting... but we need all we can get with nfl...

Come on now? Don't say that about Snoop in front of us FSU fans! The man can flat out play and will get his shot in the NFL. Remember first round wide recievers who are sucsessful are few and far in between, look it up!

jamal reynolds second best d end in the draft, justin smith is the first. smith has more to work with and also has the determination and drive. linebacker- dan morgan will make an impact hes a sick mofo let me tell u. michael vick will not be good for a couple years he has a lot to learn , mainly when to throw and when to scramble. drew brees had tons of tds but i think he is overated he throws the ball at inopportune times. bennet is jsut a fast mofo but then again everyone else is in the nfl too. my fav of the draft tho is jsutin smith and it might have something to do with me being a d end lol

Top Bottom