Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Draft Day coming...who is first pick?

furious

Joey Harrington - QB - Oregon

Luke Staley - RB - BYU

David Carr - QB - Fresno St.

Quentin Jammer - CB - Texas ( I had to put him in there, dude is bad ass)

Houston has already said that it is taking David Carr, Fresno with the first pick.

furious said:

Really? I didn't know that. Cute baby in your avatar, Wodin.

Yeah it was on CCNSI last week.

That's my daughter. :)

I'm very jealous of Carr. He is really fucking good looking and he is a good QB from what they say. He is going to get more action than a wilt chamlerain and a rock star combined, even though he is married and has a kid.

Carr if you are reading this. :doublefi: :finger:

beastboy said:
What team gets the second pick?? Lions? We need it!

We have the third pick overall homeslice. Carolina has the second pick. By the way, how much are you askin for that ran down Banshee in your avatar? Broad looks like it has alot of miles on it.

thermo said:

We have the third pick overall homeslice. Carolina has the second pick. By the way, how much are you askin for that ran down Banshee in your avatar? Broad looks like it has alot of miles on it.

I'll pm ya!

fistfullofsteel said:
I'm very jealous of Carr. He is really fucking good looking and he is a good QB from what they say. He is going to get more action than a wilt chamlerain and a rock star combined, even though he is married and has a kid.

Carr if you are reading this. :doublefi: :finger:

Carr IS really good...he did really well with receivers that were 5'5 and no tight ends.

Top Bottom