Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone else tired of the old dudes who run the NFL?

translation for redsam=relax bro, you can stop
feeling guilty for spanking to what you thought
was maing ass

well now I know why I was oddly attracted to it.....sorry smurf. The clothes made me think it was a dude, but with a really nice butt.........I'll admit I got a little movement, that's why I was irritated. And that butt has some muscle to it which was another reason I initially didn't think it was a woman. :whatever: ah well, now I don't have to sexually harass chris. :lmao:

The thing that fuggin pisses me off is the late hit calls or roughing the passer and so on. I mean yes some of the hits need to be called however you cannot stop on a dime. When a linebacker knocks the QB on his ass cause he was running full speed and couldnt stop he shouldnt be penalized. Sometimes it is like they dont want them to hit. NFL has never been very entertaining to me I would much rather watch a good college game anyday!

ok now that we're ove my little awkward latent homo moment............<cough cough>............back on topic, the sissification of the NFL god dammit!!!

Top Bottom