Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL 2001 Predictions and News

the steelers. kordel is finally going to be a quaterback instead of running back and bettis is in the best shape in over 3 years. plus the have the best coach in football

Titans baby!!

You gotta like the titans...they have all the right pieces and they are consistent. I would've have said Ravens but Priest Holmes left and that doesn't give Jamal Lewis much padding for injuries or mistakes...That means they'll be going to the air more...which changes them from a grind it out type of offense too more of a fast strike offense...and I think that this will take it's toll on the defense in the long run...this sort of happen to the titans last year when George got injured...but I believe that they'll be able to pull off the transition this year...the Ravens will have to adjust this year and than maybe they'll be able to have that balance attack they want

Saints / Titans Super Bowl this year. Saints didn't loose any key players and will have one of the best backfields in the NFL, strong defense, solid overall . The Titans lost a few but more than made up for it especially with losing Kenny Holmes then replacing him with Kevin Carter, the defense will be scarier than ever. The opposing defense will still key in on George hopefully giving Mason, Dyson (if healthy) and Wychek an open look down field. There both my favorites along with the Panthers (who have a few years to go) but there rebuilding so I don't expect them to make the playoffs, but they'll come close.

Tennessee put DB Samari Rolle on the physically unable to perform list, not setting a time table for his return. Hurts for them.

Just thought I'd mention that OT from Minn. Vikings Stringer died this morning after suffering a heat stroke yesterday at pratice.

Top Bottom