Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie HRT questions (kinda long... sorry)

You really are not taking enough test. to really need these AI's; however I would have some on hand just in case you start to develop bad sides like sensitive nipps or lumps you don't want to screw with those things.
I use a 25 guage needle it draws slow but with a large gauge needle poking big holes in the stoper it kinda leaks and that just doesn't seem sterile.
HGH is great and you will feel amazingly well on just a little bit but I could never pay script prices, I just don't have it!
Tren is great for strength and size however it is not so good on the attitude and the other mental functions.
Clomid is ok for a week or 2 just to blow major loads on ur girl and other kinky things.
Some people even on small amounts of test. have major nut shrinkage. That is why the HCG to keep your natty going even with the supplimental test you are giving yourself.
It is good to run for 2 weeks every 3 months, I have been reading about HMG being even better than HCG but have not tried it.
Be smart, be carefull and cautious and you should be fine!

Top Bottom