Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newb needs advice on supplements vs steroids!

pit1776

Hello to everyone!

I am a newbie and this is my very first post but I have been looking at this site and its forums and a while and am glad to be a part of it.

First off I am active in the military and get randomly drug tested so please answer if you know anyting about that and if the following supps will pop on a random standard urine test?

I am almost 30 yrs old and have been training for 10 years, I weigh almost 200 lbs and eat about 2300 calories a day with lots of proteins and healthy eating.

I have never done a real cycle but tried Mdrol for a while and got absolutely nothing out of it, since I am getting older I have come to the conclusion that I need to turn to gear, which after doing lots of research, do not believe it is dangerous as long as used correctly.

Now for my first cycle I want to go all oral as I am not ready to inject but understand I will have to at some point so plan on keeping out the test which I know all will recommend.

What would be better to cut fat, harden up and gain solid lean muscle mass. Strenght and endurace are more important to me and being big because I do alot of cardio.

The next most important thing to me is KEEPING MY GAINS, I do not want to lose what I work for so what would be a better first all oral stack... anavar/Clen or winstrol/Clen followed by a good PCT?

Also, I have never thought much of legal/herbal supplements and thought they were garbage but am now reconsidering after seeing a lot of people on this site talking them up and saying that actually work and get good gains.

So what do you guys think about anavar/winstrol compared to helladrol/epi-strong/anabeta elite/ DAA's/ or kata? What would be better for a first stack and what will I get the most out of... steroid or one of these supplement stacks?

Also if you recommend going with the legal supps, can you please recommend a good stack? i plan on running an 8 wk cycle starting in the next few months... AFTER i finish researching everything and finally decide what to settle on.

I know most newbs get beat up pretty bad but understand this is part of my research and I am not going to cycle for a while and will take what you guys say seriously so experienced people please help with real advice.
Thanks a lot guys!!

Top Bottom