Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** New York Giants 2008 Super Bowl Champions!!!! ***

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
Me too! Being wrong never felt so good

Same here...........I didnt think the giants were going to win.........man their D played awesome....they should have gotten the game ball...the whole defense......it was great seeing brady get hit so often......especially that last one were the rookie lineman, dont remember his name......nailed brady when he came through the middle.....this is so great.............I cant stand the pats...........love seeing bill b walking off the field like that with his team so close to being undefeated.....I loved seeing all their faces with dissappointment.

I also like what Strahan said at the end on the podium about confidence

by the way im a HUGE jet fan

you guys talked shit all year.. ill def talk shit for at least 2 weeks

you guys talked shit all year.. ill def talk shit for at least 2 weeks

fuck that....talk shit till next season....its great that the pats have the whole offseason to think about this loss...hahahaha

phaded, you should start a thread that has a countdown ticker to the Pats opener next season...........and they're first "LOSS"!!.... :evil:

i think brady is fucked in the head from that game.. Or it could be cause he spent most of the game on it lol

Top Bottom