Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new Ultimate Orange for real?

speedkillz

just ran into Ultimate Orange "new legal formula." obviously, no ephedra on the label. i didn't even know this stuff made its way back. anybody tried it?

just ran into Ultimate Orange "new legal formula." obviously, no ephedra on the label. i didn't even know this stuff made its way back. anybody tried it?

I haven't seen it, but everyone I have talked too that has been around a while claims that "Ultimate Orange" was the shit. I will have to check it out.

I just bought a bottle of the new stuff. looks like Stimol has replaced ephedra. I don't know much about Stimol, but it says on the bottle to check out stimolusa.com .... but nothing's there

i bought a tub of it today and used it before my workout omg i didnt want to stop, my question is it alright to be taking ultimate orange and shredded mass together ?

I haven't seen it, but everyone I have talked too that has been around a while claims that "Ultimate Orange" was the shit. I will have to check it out.

the original ULTIMATE ORANGE really gave you a kick in the a$s!

Top Bottom