Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to SARMs

That's great Rick. My main concern is increasing strength while stripping fat.

Also, matter2003, that's pretty interesting. Hehehe.

The fiber preference was over stated and was mostly in conjunction with AIRCAR.

Fizz, that's good to know.

I've got a few more questions.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my understanding, some anabolics (even with proper PCT/serms, etc) will enhance the body for so long before a rough decline to a pre-anabolic state takes place. Will SARMs also be subject to this decline (no, in my understanding, but just making sure).

Secondly, would these substances be detectable and/or banned in P-lifting meets?

Thanks, guys.

Fizz, that's good to know.

I've got a few more questions.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my understanding, some anabolics (even with proper PCT/serms, etc) will enhance the body for so long before a rough decline to a pre-anabolic state takes place. Will SARMs also be subject to this decline (no, in my understanding, but just making sure).

Secondly, would these substances be detectable and/or banned in P-lifting meets?

Thanks, guys.

Because of the half-life it is my opinion that sarms will not be detected if use is suspended a week prior. Additionally, the counter anabolism is overstated especially so when discussing incorporation of GW and MK-2866 in PCT. Of course clomiphene and hcg help us bounce back in regards to anterior pituitary activation but GW and MK-2866 are staple compounds because of their propensity towards prevention of muscle wasting.

Bottom line? You are talking about compounds that are extremely effective on their own. At the same time, these products are an absolute must in a PCT. No exceptions. Take a great PCT from 5 years ago. Yeah your lh and fsh levels would normalize but what about your gains??? Cool bro.... Somebody blasts tren then has tren pecker and and loses 60% of their gains. Everybody always suggests jump starting libido and preventing Gynocomastia. Now in 2014 we still do that.... And we throw in GW and MK-2866 and we keep our gains. I can speak for hours about both compounds and their PCT properties. But I can tell you that I will never recommend a PCT without at least 1 of those compounds.

I will personally recommend www.sarms1.com because it's proven on the boards I frequent and I can rely on them when it counts. Take that epic stack you want to take; have confidence in www.sarms1.com products knowing full well you will look 80% as good as when you did on cycle as opposed to hoping for 50% like in the past. Write this down brother.

Cheers

GW rocks...poor wife takes an even worse pounding than normal cause I never seem to get tired, lmao!

lol endurance goes up in all areas , so things you wouldnt even think of right now, that you need endurance help in.. gw will help!

Hey, all.

I'm reviving my old thread here.

I have questions, once more!

Can GW and S4 be taken only on workout days?

Is on-cycle support and/or PCT absolutely necessary? If so, then what would it be? Also, if these supps are taken only on workout days (4 days/week), then can a cycle safely be extended. IF yes, then would my rats still need the aforementioned support/PCT?

Recommendations? Remember, I am asking about what is absolutely necessary. Thanks, guys!

Hey, all.

I'm reviving my old thread here.

I have questions, once more!

Can GW and S4 be taken only on workout days?

Is on-cycle support and/or PCT absolutely necessary? If so, then what would it be? Also, if these supps are taken only on workout days (4 days/week), then can a cycle safely be extended. IF yes, then would my rats still need the aforementioned support/PCT?

Recommendations? Remember, I am asking about what is absolutely necessary. Thanks, guys!

you can do things however you want... it doesn't make it right though... you should take them everyday... your messing up your cycle taking them only on workout days... with s4, pct is necessary and so is on cycle support.. if you do it the way your asking then you may as well take your money, ball it up and throw it out the window... run it right or don't run it at all...

Top Bottom