Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to SARMs

Haytham1

Hey, all.

I'm new to research chemicals, in general.

My rats need to shed a considerable amount of fat, and they're very prone to losing muscle while on a cut. So, I'm looking to SARM's for more of a recomp/cut.

I've looked into the four available SARMs right now, and I'm considering either GW or S4. I don't have the cash to stack right now, so that's out of the question.

I've done several searches on multiple forums and sites, but I'm still left with nagging questions.

1) Which is actually better for fat loss, as opposed to "muscle hardening"? There have been conflicting articles and reviews on this point. Keep in mind that S4 is really cheap at Unique right now.

2) My rats are already generally photosensitive, would this be an issue if going the S4 route? I hear billberry helps with this.

3) Would this still be considered "natural," as in would it pass a test? Not a big issue, just curious.

4)The GW is said to make more slow-twitch fibers. Has this affected strength or explosiveness for anyone's rats; and, if so, have you been able to get it back?

Thanks, guys. This is it for now, but I'm sure there'll be more.

you do realize that by selling s4 at unique at that price that would actually be losing money? don't you think that's quite odd? they would seriously lose money on every bottle... they have terrible quality.... you would be throwing your money out the window... there's a reason sarms1 is the highest rated sarms site out there... the purest and best of the best...

gw will melt more fat... s4 will be more for muscle hardening... your much better off waiting until you can buy the proper stack though... you should run them together... or take advantage of the buy2 get1 free and get 3 gw's and run it 12 weeks... 20 mg day...

Understood. Thanks.

So, GW for fat loss, but what about the fiber type changes? Does this inhibit explosiveness and strength at all?

Understood. Thanks.

So, GW for fat loss, but what about the fiber type changes? Does this inhibit explosiveness and strength at all?

As Dylan stated, you shouldn't lose any strength or explosiveness in the gym. The best advantage you'll see is not only endurance and fat loss, but shorter rest periods between sets which is ideal for hypertrophy. I've been using sarms1 and will never use another company again. Just awesome quality

Top Bottom