Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new pics of Gregg Valentino who has the biggest biceps in the world

this just looks like a little mutha fucker who always wanted to be noticed, never made it as a bodybuilder so here is online looking like a blow up doll. i hope the guys in jail fuck that oil out of em!!!

What a jackass... he may have some big ass arms, but he's prolly weak as hell. He's repping 135 for incline bench on a smith machine in one of those pics. Talk about an inferiority complex!!

That sad thing is that he actually looked really good when he was younger before he started pumping all that shit into his body.

|NTRAMUSCULAR said:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to go ahead and answer everyones questions becasue my court date is coming up and it doesn't look like I'll be getting off of these charges and will be going away for quite some time. I do not use synthol, I use my own creation of MCT oil and a couple other things. I use over 50cc's of synthol in each arm each day. It got to the point that the scar tissue was so bad that I couldn't take any more injections so I had to have the scar tissue surgically removed. Anyway, I did this for my own reasons and I am still a freak and the biggest motherfucker on the planet.

-Gregg Valentino.

that was quoted by Big Brother Val on another post

Greg never admitted to using synthol or any other "creations". He attributed his "growth" to spot injections w/certain aas.
Even though it is very obvious he's full of shit!

comon guys, leave the guy alone.... he is lieing about "wanting to get big" the real story is that he is trying to emulate the way a camel stores water but he is doing it to smuggle oil over the border.... :jester: hahahaha

|NTRAMUSCULAR said:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to go ahead and answer everyones questions becasue my court date is coming up and it doesn't look like I'll be getting off of these charges and will be going away for quite some time. I do not use synthol, I use my own creation of MCT oil and a couple other things. I use over 50cc's of synthol in each arm each day. It got to the point that the scar tissue was so bad that I couldn't take any more injections so I had to have the scar tissue surgically removed. Anyway, I did this for my own reasons and I am still a freak and the biggest motherfucker on the planet.

-Gregg Valentino.

that was quoted by Big Brother Val on another post

dumbass....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom