Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Orleans Saints Thread

JDid23

i am sick of seeing a new thread on how fucking legit the saints are every week....... I think it's a good idea to let guys like rnch and cajun have an actual thread where they can just praise and cum to their beloved saints.

Do it here- 200 topics for the saints by the end of the year isn't necessary!

you're just jealous because you are from joisey.... :laugh2:

they are legit I believe, but what's funny is how you still saw the threads the past 2 years when they sucked balls

that said...you won't really know where this team is until after their first 5 games. beating up the lions and a banged up philly team doesn't prove a whole lot, other than it's obvious they can move the ball.

jets then giants. ouch

I believe the giants are going to clobber them but i'm not sure about the jets oddly enough. just a gut feeling.
however the saints aren't a physical team and against a physical defense i think they can completely lose their rhythm (aka put brees on his ass and make that line crumble)

our o line is pretty good. he was sacked the least i believe all of last year. also the giants saints game will be a good but can the giants secondary handle brees and the leagues number 1 offense and top receiving corps...

our o line is pretty good. he was sacked the least i believe all of last year. also the giants saints game will be a good but can the giants secondary handle brees and the leagues number 1 offense and top receiving corps...

worthy of starting at least 2 new threads

RE: O line & receivers

This thread should remain Poboy free too, bandwagoning bitch! Sink along with your precious 0-2 Dolphins.

Top Bottom