Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Orleans is gonna win the NBA championship

calveless wonder said:
fuckin fuck....chandler's injured. motherfucker

what fuckin shitty timing

I just read that he would be available for game 6. If NO wins, it might make Mark Cuban's decision to fire Avery Johnson a bad one... Don't like Cuban, he seems to be an arrogant jerk... wonder if he'll admit he make an error with the Jason Kidd trade? He should fire himself.

calveless wonder said:
puddle, lets bet 150k!!

you said you'd give me odds

I like how when the Spurs were leading in that game you disappeared when I asked for a bet lol. But its ok, I still want your karma. Clearly the Spurs have no shot at winning this series, the Hornets have gotten closer than I expected. You were suppose to take my offer with odds before the playoffs started, but I'll still give you some odds. 220,000 vs your 150,000. You're playing for the Hornets to win it all.

You got the balls?

PuddleMonkey said:
I like how when the Spurs were leading in that game you disappeared when I asked for a bet lol. But its ok, I still want your karma. Clearly the Spurs have no shot at winning this series, the Hornets have gotten closer than I expected. You were suppose to take my offer with odds before the playoffs started, but I'll still give you some odds. 220,000 vs your 150,000. You're playing for the Hornets to win it all.

You got the balls?

i disappeared to the gym. when i came back they were up already, douche :)

deal. no tony romo no homo to fuck this bet up

Top Bottom