Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Flex...with Olympia Pics

muscleup

Been around forever
Platinum
The new Flex is out with The Olympia coverage and Coleman looks like a fat ass. Big Jay should have easily taken the title. They're saying that Coleman won by only 4 points...There is a shot of Cutler and Coleman doing a Abdominal and Thigh pose and it's painfully obvious who the winner is, also I love Shawn Rays Phisyque but I don't think he has improved at all in the last 5 years or so, is it just me or what?

P.S Someone actually heard a judge tell Macus Rhul that he did'nt have enough mass....HAHAHAHAH:D

Last edited:
There was only one picture of Matarazzo and I can see why he placed dead last. Maybe it was a bad pic but he looked small, smooth and didn't have a good tan.

And I agree Shawn Ray always looks great. If I had to pick one pro to be built like I would pick Shawn, except I would want to be about 4 inches taller. :)

that picture of matarazzo looks so weird. i gagged when i saw it. how bout nassers rear delts???? synthol much?

My take...

I thought the pictures in the magazine made two things clear. 1) Cutler was clearly the winner. 2) That Ray did indeed look better than Cormier, who got a lot of hype going in.

The only 2 poses that Coleman wins are back double and rear latsbut IMO Cutler won, and I am a big Coleman fan. I wish Ronnie came in smaller and as tight as he did at the Arnold. I saw him there and he was a monster and has abs were great. I hadn't heard anyone except the Flex writer say that.

Top Bottom