Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New, first cycle - Questions + routine advice needed

MiniMami

Hi Kings/Queens! I'm 36, 5'1", 126 lbs and starting my first cycle of 'var. Seeing some results but I am awful at building a defined workout routine. Are there any good prebuilt resources I can snag one from to keep me on track?
Is 5-7.5 mg var too much? I keep seeing up to 10 is fine but reading here this actually seems like maybe too much.
I noticed a side effect is I seem to have gained weight that doesn't see like fat but may be lots of water retention. Is that normal?
Var is from Napsgear.
Thank you!

Hi Kings/Queens! I'm 36, 5'1", 126 lbs and starting my first cycle of 'var. Seeing some results but I am awful at building a defined workout routine. Are there any good prebuilt resources I can snag one from to keep me on track?
Is 5-7.5 mg var too much? I keep seeing up to 10 is fine but reading here this actually seems like maybe too much.
I noticed a side effect is I seem to have gained weight that doesn't see like fat but may be lots of water retention. Is that normal?
Var is from Napsgear.
Thank you!

I would go with 5mgs anavar max per day with 10mgs cardarine
and even from trust sources like naps you should roidtest your orals if you're a female, just to be safe

you sound like you already started taking anavar, what are you eating and how are you training now?

I would do 5mgs anavar with low carbs and cardio lots of it
and post a Femal Anavar log for us

5mgs anavar with 10mgs cardarine and 2 caps cardazol
and a log on EF for us

Top Bottom