Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New England Patriots

Captain_insano

I think they have a legitimate team now, with Brady at the helm. I am a big Bledsoe fan but he just wasn't getting the job done. I think that the pats are going to have a tough time next week against the St. Louis Rams but i don't think they will be blown out.

I live in NJ and i hate the J.E.T.S suck suck sucks so much. I can't wait until i am at the meadowlands on December 2nd and the Pats hand the Jets and slice of the L column.
just ranting
insano

Kooky talk? We'll see how kooky i am when the Jets are sitting home the playoff season. They are a horrible team who fumbles and stumbles all over the field....Yawn.

What are they going to do with Bledsoe?

I think they are going to use the loss against the Rams to justify bringing Bledsoe back in as the starter for the next game.

lets not bury the Patroits yet. If the New Orleans Saints can beat the Rams why can't the Pats?
I hope that bledsoe stays out as long as possible to heal and let Brady show his stuff.

Top Bottom