Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/13 NFL: NY Jets at New England (Thursday Night 8:15 PM EST)

I am taking a full all in bet 1250000 for jets with 3.5 points.
If the pats even pull this one off I see it going right down to a field goal. Pats are hurting at depth bad. Tay law is gunning for a good game and farve will have his wits about him for this game. Last time farve was the better quarter back and pats were the better team. This time farve is still the better quarter back but that pats are hurting and not looking so much like the better team.

I am taking a full all in bet 1250000 for jets with 3.5 points.
If the pats even pull this one off I see it going right down to a field goal. Pats are hurting at depth bad. Tay law is gunning for a good game and farve will have his wits about him for this game. Last time farve was the better quarter back and pats were the better team. This time farve is still the better quarter back but that pats are hurting and not looking so much like the better team.

lotta injuries for them pats .. i tell ya lol

when I post the time for a game I round to the half hour in which you can bet
as an example here 8:15 is useless as a relative newcomer may think he/she can bet right up until 8:15
when in actuality 8 is when betting ends

Fuck this is a tough one swole. I have been able to call the pats game all year so far but this ones got me thinking.

take your time on this, don't answer too quick.....which QB has more experience in wet and bad weather?
This is a tough one, you all might have a tough time with that one

Betting with your heart is a sure way of going broke.
Forget your heart and analyze the game as analytically as you can.
I would go to ESPN , Yahoo or other sports statistics site and look at pass defense, sacks sand turnovers.
IMHO that's going to decide the game

IMHO neither one of these quarterbacks are going to throw for 400 years and 4 TDs

I bet more on morale and how a team is trending
stats are weak as in the NFL teams change in four games (e.g.buffalo)
and many stats are compiled when the game isn't in doubt anymore
like the 75 yard all pass yardage drive at game's end when you're down by 17

plus in the NFL they get shit turned around quick
if the team is together
and that brings me back to morale and trends

i was gonna take the jets +3.5 and fell asleep.. woke up at 827.. lets see how bad my luck has really gotten and what happens here

Top Bottom