Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new england cheaters

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Stealing signs has been going on since you were in diapers. If Mangina was dumb enough not to disguise them, then it's his own fault.
James Washington from the dallas cowboys hayday was just saying on the radio, he knew people were trying to steal signs, and they had codes to hide them. He also said on timeouts, he'd mosy over to the other teams side line to try to hear what they were saying.
All the jealous haters are coming out of the wood work, but this is nothing new.

who cares if it has been going on for ages. if the pats were so damm good they would not need to steal signs correct, cause they would kick everyones asses. i guess they were not cofindent in their own talent to wim the games cause if they were they would not cheat correct. right. they

stealing signs is a sign that your team blows dick.. holy classless give me a fucking break..

Reactions: bw1
Phaded said:
stealing signs is a sign that your team blows dick.. holy classless give me a fucking break..

i totally agree with phaded. even if its been going on for ages its still gay :rainbow: its make you team look really bad. First thing is says i cant beat this team on talent alone thats a fact. it shows everyone that coach lacks trust and confident in his players to win without getting an advantage. just because it happens all the time does not make it right. if i was a pat player i would be fucking pissed at the coaching staff cause it makes them look bad like they could not of beat them without help. he should be fired ololololol

Tytan said:
Every team does it, The patriots just got caught.

just cause everyone smokes crack , does that mean you should smoke crack too ololololol :rainbow:

Top Bottom