Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson Montana and 19-Tren-TFO and Beastdrol

I just got done with my Beast tren TFo cycle a week ago...I took 3 caps of each a day for 5 weeks...Gains were more than I imagined and that I could ask for.. Stregnth literally sky rocketed, and I put on 10 lbs of just pure lean mass..no water weight what so ever..
I went from benching 275 4x - 16x...315 1x-7x Same gains on shoulder press as well..Incline dumbells went from 100 10x - 120 10x - 135 4x..
No Lie check out my youtube page THEREALDEAL065...

Every week it increased more and more..awsome..I wish I had tons of this shit..Im going to use it to kickstart my next cycle without a doubt..
It gave me that "tren" look and veins..dont know whats in this stuff but I want more!
my PCT is UNLEASHED/POST CYCLE/SUSTAIN for a month.

On Saturday I began my very first cycle of Beast and Tren-TFO.

I am taking 1 Beast and 1 TFO in morning and one hour before workout I am taking 1 Best and 2 TFO's. Drinking lots of water, sticking to a high-protein diet, etc.

Right now, I only have Post-Cycle and Unleashed... as that's all that Mr. Supps website (where I bought it) suggested that I take... but on your suggestions, I will probably get Sustain, as well.

I'm now just a couple days into my third week. I've already noticed a slight size increase and overall better pumps... oh, BTW... really great hard-ons, too! :)

My girlfriend doesn't know I'm taking it, but she has commented several times on how my muscles are looking (and feeling) harder and more pumped.

Guys, I think I must be the most paranoid person on these forums. Today, I was looking in the mirror and was wondering if my nipples looked bigger. I was feeling them and wondering if they've always felt like that.... I suppose that gyno-paranoia is another common side-effect of taking steroids?! LOL ... but seriously, is it possible 2 days into your third week to already be getting gyno (using Beastdrol and Tren TFO)?

Is it safest to go ahead and start taking Unleashed and Post Cycle now -- or wait until the cycle is over (I'm planning on a 4 week cycle)?

I'm now just a couple days into my third week. I've already noticed a slight size increase and overall better pumps... oh, BTW... really great hard-ons, too! :)

My girlfriend doesn't know I'm taking it, but she has commented several times on how my muscles are looking (and feeling) harder and more pumped.

Guys, I think I must be the most paranoid person on these forums. Today, I was looking in the mirror and was wondering if my nipples looked bigger. I was feeling them and wondering if they've always felt like that.... I suppose that gyno-paranoia is another common side-effect of taking steroids?! LOL ... but seriously, is it possible 2 days into your third week to already be getting gyno (using Beastdrol and Tren TFO)?

Is it safest to go ahead and start taking Unleashed and Post Cycle now -- or wait until the cycle is over (I'm planning on a 4 week cycle)?

what is ur supp history? how many cycles have u done?

Maybe you said something different or clarified it better elsewhere, but on page 56, regarding Steroid Rules (BODYBUILDING TRUTH):

Rule No. 4: All cycles should be no longer than 3 weeks in length.

"ALL", "NO LONGER THAN", and "NEVER" are all essentially saying the same thing, in my mind.

You're taking it out of context. That's in regard to using gear as a supplement to natural training and avoiding HPTA supression. And I believe it was a quote from the 1998 article "Steroids or Health."

Also, PCT progressed considerable in the last few years. (Based on some of the research stated in my books).

What's your question?

Top Bottom