Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson Montana and 19-Tren-TFO and Beastdrol

bradbaxter

I've been reading Nelson Montana's Bodybuilding Truth -- PLUS, I just bought some 19-Tren-TFO and Beastdrol, as well as Unleashed and Post-Cycle.

This is the very first time ever taking something like this, so I want to be careful.

Anyway, Nelson says that you should never be on a cycle for more than 3 weeks. However, the Beastdrol recommends 4 weeks. Which would you recommend? Is one week enough difference to even worry about it? I'm leaning toward going the full 4 weeks, since Nelson wasn't speaking specifically about Beastdrol... and was probably speaking more generally.

Second, Beastdrol recommends 2 pills a day (20 mg). Would you recommend stacking with the 19-Tren-TFO, if so, how much? If you would recommend doing only 19-Tren-TFO, how long would you suggest waiting before I try that stack?

I am also adding the Unleashed and Post-Cyle to my first stack. I'm doing it another 4 weeks after my 4 (or 3) week Beastdrol stack.

Any knowledgeable feedback would be nice and would help me feel more confident before I take the dive. Thanks!

Who is Nelson Montana?? lol ( jk we :heart: u!)
I have ran beast with other stuff for 4-5 weeks, no probs. 4 weeks is good. maybe a lil sustain during pct wouldnt hurt either.

ya i would run sustain during pct for sure. i think 4 weeks can be done safely if your runinng it right with the on cycle support and tons of water, the only think is i have heard that some people stop making gains during week number 4. so if thats the case the fourth week will be pointless and just be worse on your lipids and bp with no real benefits. im just gonna run 20mg/d for 3 weeks. and maybe go up to 30mg/d during week 2. probably just stick with 20 tho.

if anyone has ran this more than 3 weeks, it would be nice to hear if you consistently made strength or size gains all the way up to wk 5 or however long you ran it. thanks. again just heard there is a plateu in gains after 3 weeks of a sd clone.

I've been reading Nelson Montana's Bodybuilding Truth -- PLUS, I just bought some 19-Tren-TFO and Beastdrol, as well as Unleashed and Post-Cycle.

This is the very first time ever taking something like this, so I want to be careful.

Anyway, Nelson says that you should never be on a cycle for more than 3 weeks. However, the Beastdrol recommends 4 weeks. Which would you recommend? Is one week enough difference to even worry about it? I'm leaning toward going the full 4 weeks, since Nelson wasn't speaking specifically about Beastdrol... and was probably speaking more generally.

Second, Beastdrol recommends 2 pills a day (20 mg). Would you recommend stacking with the 19-Tren-TFO, if so, how much? If you would recommend doing only 19-Tren-TFO, how long would you suggest waiting before I try that stack?

I am also adding the Unleashed and Post-Cyle to my first stack. I'm doing it another 4 weeks after my 4 (or 3) week Beastdrol stack.

Any knowledgeable feedback would be nice and would help me feel more confident before I take the dive. Thanks!

I said NEVER more than 3 weeks? I don't think so bro. My "Short cycle" was a 4 weeker. You can go longer but once you go past 6 weeks, suppression increases exponentially. I still wouldn't do an oral for more than 3-4 weeks.

Since you've never run compounds like this before, I would run it like this:

2 beastdrol, 1 in morn, 1 in the afternoon or preworkout if in the afternoon/evening
3 19-Tren, 1 in the morn, 2 in the afternoon or preworkout if in the afternoon/evening

If you workout in the morning, just flip the dosages.

Go 3 weeks and see how things are going. If going well, go 4. But I'd stop at 4.

Take liver support during. Get some sustain alpha liquavade and run that in PCT with the Unleashed and Post-Cycle.

Make sure you diet and training are in check so that taking these more hardcore gear will be effective. You'll want to eat alot and cleanly with the Beast.

Since you have beast and 19 tren, don't run 19-tren alone. The two are quite synergistic.

I said NEVER more than 3 weeks? I don't think so bro. My "Short cycle" was a 4 weeker. You can go longer but once you go past 6 weeks, suppression increases exponentially. I still wouldn't do an oral for more than 3-4 weeks.

Maybe you said something different or clarified it better elsewhere, but on page 56, regarding Steroid Rules (BODYBUILDING TRUTH):

Rule No. 4: All cycles should be no longer than 3 weeks in length.

"ALL", "NO LONGER THAN", and "NEVER" are all essentially saying the same thing, in my mind.

Top Bottom