Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin & Forged Burner - Good combo?

9maccaha

This is my first time posting a thread, so i am a little nervous (be soft on me :P), but i have been reading on this board for a while :)

stats : 20yr, 179cm, 82kg, 15-18% BF (guess) and have been training on and off for the past 3 years.

I have finally decided to fully commit to transforming my life, through dieting and exercise... and with some assistance of supplements. As mentioned in the tread title it can be seen that i am after a good combo for weight loss while maintaining muscle i have gained.

any advice from my fellow EF members would be greatly appreciated and promise to do everything i can to learn from all of you.

thanks for your time y'all.

This is my first time posting a thread, so i am a little nervous (be soft on me :P), but i have been reading on this board for a while :)

stats : 20yr, 179cm, 82kg, 15-18% BF (guess) and have been training on and off for the past 3 years.

I have finally decided to fully commit to transforming my life, through dieting and exercise... and with some assistance of supplements. As mentioned in the tread title it can be seen that i am after a good combo for weight loss while maintaining muscle i have gained.

any advice from my fellow EF members would be greatly appreciated and promise to do everything i can to learn from all of you.

thanks for your time y'all.

yep, great stack. N2slin will work well wether bulking or cutting and forged burner is a great fat burner. Run a 50/20/30 split and take 1 cap n2slin 1/2 hour before meals with carbs and take forged burner as directed on bottle....good luck bro

cheers boys, thanks for taking the time to help a newbie out.
im ordering everything tomorrow :) looking forward to it. is there any other sups you would recommend?
im also planning on logging everything to keep myself on track :)
ps. i live in aus, would this be a problem getting through customer?

cheers

it shouldn't be a problem but it matters how difficult it is to get things into the country but for supplements it shouldn't be uber hard.

Top Bottom