Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nearing end of my Sustanon Cycle

PEAKIN

Hey guys,

I have been on Sustanon250 for 10 weeks now. I started off with 1ml per week to see how my body would react as it is my first cycle. At week 7 I started injecting every third day. I've had great results, incredible strength gains and weight wise around 8kg so far.

As soon as I started on e3d injections I got slight sore and puffy nipples so I started taking nolvadex daily (20mg) and this cleared it up. I find if I stop taking the nolvadex the gyno gets worse/comes back.

I'm going to continue for another 2 weeks for a total of 12 weeks but im slightly confused about what I should do for my PCT, as I've read many different things.

Is 20mg a day of nolvadex for 3-4 weeks after my last injection sufficient for PCT?

Also I've seen this product by Gaspari called Novedex XT. I was thinking about using this also, is this neccessary do you guys think?

Thanks in advanced for the advice.

Also I've seen this product by Gaspari called Novedex XT. I was thinking about using this also, is this neccessary do you guys think?

I would not use this product for PCT alone I know it's a over the counter product. If you need Nolvadex you can check out our website I have a coupon code I can give you to save 5% off your order. Start PCT 2 weeks after your last injection

PCT Nolvadex 20MG for 4 weeks.

Hey guys,

I have been on Sustanon250 for 10 weeks now. I started off with 1ml per week to see how my body would react as it is my first cycle. At week 7 I started injecting every third day. I've had great results, incredible strength gains and weight wise around 8kg so far.

As soon as I started on e3d injections I got slight sore and puffy nipples so I started taking nolvadex daily (20mg) and this cleared it up. I find if I stop taking the nolvadex the gyno gets worse/comes back.

I'm going to continue for another 2 weeks for a total of 12 weeks but im slightly confused about what I should do for my PCT, as I've read many different things.

Is 20mg a day of nolvadex for 3-4 weeks after my last injection sufficient for PCT?

Thanks in advanced for the advice.
Your problem is nolvadex does not lower estrogen it only blocks it. In fact well you are on nolvadex more often then not your serum level estrogen goes up not down. So when you come off of it you get estrogen rebound causing rebound gyno. This is why nolvadex sucks for this. You need to get some Arimadex and use that .5mg every day. Use that threw pct also. Get some forged post cycle at needtobuildmuscle.com and some Sustain Alpha too if you want a real good pct. Pm me for discounts on anything and also for advice anytime.

I would not use this product for PCT alone I know it's a over the counter product. If you need Nolvadex you can check out our website I have a coupon code I can give you to save 5% off your order. Start PCT 2 weeks after your last injection

PCT Nolvadex 20MG for 4 weeks.

If you ship to Australia, I would appreciate the coupon code. One question though, in Australia, Nolvadex is a prescription only medicine, how can your business sell me nolvadex if this is the case? Is it legal for me to purchase this from your site? I'm guessing this is why your website goes to lengths of pakaging the items discretely.

2 wks after last inject start the nolvadex at 40mg ed for 3 wks then take 20mg ed for 1 wk also run an otc pct product. novadex xt is not complete garbage but there are better products out there like the ones mentioned above.

Your problem is nolvadex does not lower estrogen it only blocks it. In fact well you are on nolvadex more often then not your serum level estrogen goes up not down. So when you come off of it you get estrogen rebound causing rebound gyno. This is why nolvadex sucks for this. You need to get some Arimadex and use that .5mg every day. Use that threw pct also. Get some forged post cycle at needtobuildmuscle.com and some Sustain Alpha too if you want a real good pct. Pm me for discounts on anything and also for advice anytime.

Thanks for the reply. I will check out those links and products you have recommended. Do you ship to Australia?

I am currently taking nolvadex @ 20mg per day at the moment. Should I continue this and then do the suggested PCT? Will get onto the Arimidex asap.

I find I get signs of gyno if I stop taking the nolvadex.

I am currently taking nolvadex @ 20mg per day at the moment. Should I continue this and then do the suggested PCT? Will get onto the Arimidex asap.

I find I get signs of gyno if I stop taking the nolvadex.

you can try dropping the dose to 10mg.

Top Bottom