Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ncaa testing

Bulk32

does anyone know for sure if the ncaa is alowed to come to a school too test more than once a semester. i was told they could only come once a semester?

It really depends on where you play at.....if you play at NCAA division 1-a then they will test once a semester. If you play at NCAA 1-AA then they do it once a year.........although they threaten twice a year......to keep players honest.

a couple things:

no test involves ALL players (at least if we're talking football). they select 15-20.

i don't know if there is a rule prohibiting them from coming twice in a semester, but i've certainly never heard of it.

the NCAA came and did testing twice in my four years of college.

University tests are more frequent, but do not typically look for steroids.

NCAA drug testing

Hey dude,
My gf plays soccer @ a SEC school and they call every girl up @ random on random days. They've been tested 4 times since november by the university and once by the NCAA. If the girls don't answer the phone, as was my woman's case, they don't get to practice until they give a specimen. The test the university gives supposedly detects alchohol. Several women are on probation right now.... the test was given within 24 heures of them drinking, so i wouldn't quit drinking if you're a drinker. In the past, the only other drugs detected was a masking agent for something; but since my gf doesn't seem to know any young ladies on the juice, I'm not sure about what they test for. She says they are very secretive and confidential, as they should be. If you ever decide to take up cycling, you'll appreciate good drug control regardless if you're on or off the juice.

Thought this would help... i know it's scary and stressful to be in the dark.

ROlf

Top Bottom