Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA showdown football saturday

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
fuck, I htought UCLAwould come in and make a close game out of it. Hope they come back stronger in the 2nd half.

Nonetheless, I'm happy as long as USC wins and meets Texas in the championship, 'cause I'm going to enjoy rubbing a 3rd consecutive USC championship win all over 4ever's face any time I can.

How bad were you scared during that A&M game 4ever?

hamstershaver said:
bobby will outlive jopa
I don't think so
joe looks far healthier than bobby
bobby's got that bloated fat face with age spots
joe's just now going grey

4everhung said:
I thinking UCLA too
espn just showed a stat in which USC had allowed over 400 yards to each of 3 ranked opponents
still USC can put up 50 or so

When will you bitches learn?

SoreArms said:
fuck, I htought UCLAwould come in and make a close game out of it. Hope they come back stronger in the 2nd half.

Nonetheless, I'm happy as long as USC wins and meets Texas in the championship, 'cause I'm going to enjoy rubbing a 3rd consecutive USC championship win all over 4ever's face any time I can.

How bad were you scared during that A&M game 4ever?
I'm a lifelong penn state fan
I'd be happy to have either of them lose these past 2-3 weeks

4everhung said:
I'm a lifelong penn state fan
I'd be happy to have either of them lose these past 2-3 weeks

Be happy that LSU lost to Georgia, should really make the bowl picks/matchups interesting now. Of course all the PAC-10 fans will be crying that Oregon deserves to be ranked higher with only 1 loss. Would love to have Notre Dame in the Fiesta.

Would be even funnier to face Ohio State in a bowl.

No doubt about it Texas and USC are the two best teams. Probably the best National Championship matchup in the past decade. These teams would win the title any other given year themselves. Texas had 70 points in the f'ing 3rd quarter against a decent Colorado team. My god that was insane. As for USC, yeah they are ridiculous. I think the x factor in the Rose Bowl could be the Texas defense. They actually have one, while USC typically does not.

Top Bottom